Before the party begins…..
The Netherlands, located in Western Europe is the main constituent country of the Kingdom of The Netherlands, the others countries in the Kingdom are Aruba, Curaçao, and Sint Maarten. The Netherlands is bordered by the North Sea, Germany and Belgium. The country has 12 provinces and its capital is Amsterdam but the seat of the government is in Den Haag (The Hague). The Chief of State is King Willem-Alexander [Born 27 April, 1967. Hence, April 27th being King’s Day)].
Other useful facts…..
- Currency: Euro
- International Dial Code: +31
- Transpotation: Advanced Metro system, Bicycle, and Bus
- Busiest Airport: Amsterdam Airport Schipol (AMS)
- Food and Beverage: Expensive
- Room and Board: Expensive (esp. Amsterdam)
- Seasons: Winter, Autumn, Spring, Summer
Cities we traveled to…..
We Value Your Opinion
Latest posts by Dante (see all)
- Top Things To Do In Kigali Rwanda - February 24, 2019
- An Odyssey with Giants at Carnaval in Eindhoven - March 7, 2018
- Everything You Need To Know About Traveling To Curacao - January 4, 2018